Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday October 22 2009

Wow well let's start by saying that I started working out Monday and eating less and drinking more water and I have lost 4 pounds.... Holla , go me.
While you getting to know me I need to tell you something , the reason I am gonna tell you is, so you will know why I jump from one thing to another and may miss a day , and there ain't no telling what else. I was Diagnosed with ADD at the age of 30 , I am now 34 , gonna be 35 this month. And that along with 3 miscarriages has had a toll on me emotionally and physically. I have always been a lil' irresponsible and never stuck to anything , but has gotten worst. I went through shopping thearapy ( trying to fill the void of no children with things). Left a county job with great pay and benefits , to start a business during this great thing we call a recession. Left there to go to work at Lowes for a week only to quit there and stay at home. Okay all that has happened since March of this year. Grrrrr. I always imagined all the things I would do if I ever stayed home how nice my house would look at all times and how I would do crafty things and cook all the time... Where did all those things go. I do cook breakfast and supper , make the bed everyday, wash clothes and make sure the kitchen and living room is presentable most of the time but it takes me all day just to do those things. What is wrong with me. I have this image of what I want to be but I just can't get to that point. I aggrevates me so bad, I am tired of writing now. I'll talk to you next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment