Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday October 24 2009

Haven't done much of anything today, went to the grocery store and cooked a late breakfast. My husband and myself went to Surf City Pier in Topsail Beach NC. We got there around 7pm and left at 11pm .... we caught absolutely nothing. It cost $ 50 in bait plus the fee too fish off the pier. It was a waste , but I wanted to do what he wanted to do.

I don't know whats wrong wit me, I am getting a little depressed. I love being at home because of the freedom, but also can't get motivated. I just do the daily things that need to be done. Cooking, dishes, laundry, keeping things picked up and so on. There are so many things that need to be done like cleaning out the attic, going through all the things from the store, which is taking up 2 rooms at this point. I need to be putting the things on ebay, gosh so many things I need to do.

I am going to be 35 at the end of this month, and I do not know what I want to be when I grow up. I have worked customer service, been a 911 operator, owned 3 businesses that all failed , well I gave up. Grrrr why can't I stick to anything. It makes me crazy. Am I just lazy or what..

No comments:

Post a Comment